Cristina provides psychological services to adolescents and adults and has experience in a wide range of general mental health issues and psychological difficulties including, but not limited to:
• Low mood and depression
• Stress, worry and anxiety (including work stress, social anxiety, generalised anxiety, phobias, OCD, panic, PTSD)
• Relationship and social difficulties (e.g., marital problems, shyness, difficulties making & keeping friendships/relationships)
• Low confidence and self esteem
• Coping with major life events/changes (e.g., bereavement, divorce)
• Problems with direction and lack of focus in life
Cristina has specific interests in working with people experiencing psychological difficulties as the result of a medical condition and/or disability.